What You Need:
- 2 Ziplock bags
- Leather or suede shoes (This trick doesn't work with plastic)
- Fill two zip-lock bags with 1.5 cups of water each.
- Insert a bag into the toe of each shoe. Make sure the water is stuffed all the way to the end of the shoe!
- Put the shoes into the freezer and wait for them to freeze (this takes a couple hours).
- As the water freezes it will expand and stretch your shoes out to a max of one shoe size!
Afterward you can enjoy perfectly fitting shoes :)
* Shoes from Forever 21