Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Haul: I Got a Fire in My New Shoes!

A couple weekend's ago I went down to Seattle to spend some time with my family who live in Bellevue, Washington. Whenever I venture down South I can't help but do a little shopping, firstly because of the much greater selection of goodies & secondly because of all the great deals! On this particular trip I managed to snag some truly awesome shoe finds.

I picked up these babies at the Nine West store at Seattle Premium Outlet Mall in Tulalip for $30.
These heeled sandals are great for summer because the neutral brown/caramel colour goes with so many things. They would look great with a pair of boyfriend jeans, a floral jumper, or a pair of breezy white linen pants. They have that effortless strolling down Santa Monica boulevard sort of feel.

These BCBG lace-up oxford pumps are going to get me to sexy places when Fall rolls around. They have this awesome reflective quality that makes them appear both brown and black as the light goes off them. 
 

 Simple, clean beige sandals from Nine West for days at the beach.

These are my new street kicks. Creative recreation came out with this funky line of women's sneakers that used various animal prints...I am a huge sucker for fur on shoes. My favorite pair of shoes in highschool was this great pair of leopard print moccasins with pink leather bows on them. They were the cutest thing. Apparently my friend's dog thought so too because she chewed them up. I was devastated... But the fur on these feels like horse hair :) Anyways I will to be sporting these in hip hop class! 

Report casual leather ankle boots are great for fall, and I've even been wearing them around with denim cutoffs. They have a really sexy urban, granola-y, I'm hot and stomping around kinda feel. Pair these with loose striped sundress and denim jacket while walking around downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment