Monday, August 9, 2010

Hidden Treasure

I had read the rave reviews about Sally Hansen's holographic polish "Hidden Treasure" on nail blogs, but wasn't quite sure the polish would live up to my expectations. The tricky nature of the holographic sparkle quality it has makes it really tough to photograph well, so it was difficult to know how the polish would actually look before I just went out and bought it... Well I bit the bullet and got it, and I have to say it was well worth the $7 it cost! This holographic polish looks so good on top of just about any colour. It gives creme polishes a multidimensional look & glitter polishes even more pizazz!


I really recommend it as a good polish to add to any nail polish collection because you can get it at the drugstore and it's fairly affordable. Plus I got like 10 compliments on it today alone when I wore it! :)

Pictured here over Orly's "Snowcone"
Layered over OPI's "All A-bordeaux the Sled!"

No comments:

Post a Comment